In English, Year 6 have been writing a romantic narrative based upon the highs and lows of love using the Pixar movie as their inspiration. They have experimented with a range of literary devices such as pathetic fallacy, metaphors, personification and onomatopeia to bring their stories alive. Using the techniques found in persuasive adverts, they then created posters to advertise the film. We just love the results!
The Blue Umbrella - a short Pixar movie
- Hits: 16
Year 6 Recent Posts
- The Blue Umbrella - a short Pixar movie
- Designing and making children's playgrounds
- This term we are reading...
- More reading corner photos
- Let's get reading!
- Wild Science visit
- Clay heads with attitude!
- More amazing clay heads from Year 6
- Using models to create our own Ancient Maya city
- Longtown Outdoor Learning Centre