School Uniform for Year R to Year 6:
- Navy blue, Gold Polo Shirt
- Navy Sweatshirt/Cardigan
- Dark Grey/Black Trousers/Skirts
- Sensible Shoes & Coat
Your child will need a change of clothes for PE
- House t-shirt
- Navy/Black shorts
- Trainers/Plimsoles (indoor and playground PE)
Optional extra for outside PE lessons when cold or wet.
- Football Boots (for field sports).
- Sweatshirt/Joggers (tracksuit) – to be worn over indoor PE kit in cold weather.
- Sports waterproof coat
- Sports skins (these are like a vest and long Johns!)
Please can we also remind you that children are not able to do PE in school (including after school clubs) if they are unable to remove their earrings. As earrings need approx. 6 weeks following piercing to heal, we ask any new piercings need to wait until we break up for the summer holidays.
Where to Buy
School uniform can be purchased from our stockist:
Stevensons, 40-42 Abington Square, Northampton NN1 4AA, Phone: 01604 635828
Lost property and Labels
Most children will lose something at some time or another.
PLEASE, PLEASE label all your child’s belongings to help us return lost items to their owner. Labels may be ordered from ‘Stickins’ via the link below.
Please use the School Fundraising Number 2334 to earn the school commission.